Whether you’re a business owner trying, and struggling, to do everything, or an SME looking to take your marketing to another level, I can help.
I provide a part-time Communications and Marketing Director service to B2B professional services providers, charities and public sector organisations.
I have nearly 30 years’ marketing experience, including periods as a director or head of marketing in several consultancies, specialist recruitment firms and local government.
You get access to all that experience without the cost of recruitment or employment because I act as a freelance director. I work with business owners, managing directors and people who have been handed the marketing brief as part of a wider portfolio who would appreciate a bit of expert support and guidance.
How the part-time Marketing Director service works
- Before we start we’ll meet to get an understanding of what you need and your business priorities for the year ahead. I’ll use a light version of my Glass Halo analysis tool to get a good idea of where we need to focus.
- We then agree a retainer relationship which can vary from just one or two days a month to something more intense if necessary. Extra days may be agreed for projects or campaigns as necessary.
- I then conduct an audit of your current marketing using a tool with more than 100 questions, plus interviews with key stakeholders and analysis of any existing and relevant marketing activity data you have.
- I’ll develop a strategy or plan, which will include specific recommendations for priority activities, and will include traditional, digital and content marketing.
- Depending on your resources, I’ll either deliver the plan, in full consultation with you, or work with your team to make sure the plan happens.
- I’ll monitor the results and feedback the key messages to you with recommendations.
Between meetings I can be available for email, phone or Skype consultations. So you need never feel lonely or under-informed when it comes to making a marketing decision.
With nearly 30 years’ experience under my belt, there is little in marketing I haven’t seen before, learning a few hard lessons along the way!
Get in touch now or call 07747 474967 to see how my part-time marketing director service can help you.
See also our blog: Why take on a Part-Time Marketing Director?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of the nature of the support I provide, I work with a limited number of organisations each year. To ensure confidentiality – and as a basic courtesy – I will normally only agree to support one supplier per sector. Please be prepared to discuss the nature of your business to ensure I am able to help. Thank you.