Trevor Lambert FCIM is an experienced digital marketer who first became involved in early website development in the 1990s.
Since then he has developed numerous websites and maintained a keen interest in keeping up to speed with the latest developments in digital, carefully avoiding the fads and scientifically testing new approaches.
Trevor provides expertise, practical advice and hands-on support in the following areas:
- Blogging and content – compelling, accessible, search engine friendly copy built around the terms people use to find your kind of services
- Copywriting for web sites – from landing pages to complete sites
- Customer profiles, journeys and experience – seeing your website from your clients’ perspective
- Digital collateral – interactive brochures and materials
- Digital strategies – that integrate with your wider strategy and business plans
- Google analytics interpreted – understand where your website traffic comes from and what people do when they land on your site
- Email marketing – still the most cost-effective form of marketing for many
- Metadata analysis and optimisation – Unlocking the secret code of your website
- Pay per click advertising – From Google Adwords to LinkedIn advertising, our PPC partners specialise in getting the best bang for your buck
- Search engine optimisation – be found more easily by Google
- Social media – using the platforms that matter efficiently and avoiding time-consuming distractions
- Video for online – in partnership with approved suppliers we can create video case studies, interviews and animated explainer videos for your website
- Website reviews – root and branch analysis that combines experience with tried and tested analysis tools
A simple, quick website analysis can quickly reveal priority areas for improvement which can have a surprisingly rapid impact on your search engine rankings and conversion rates. We can work with you to take you through, step-by-step, the improvements that will have a measurable result on the results you see from Google, Bing and all other search engines.
But don’t assume this is a technical exercise. At the heart of all our digital marketing consultancy is the need to ensure all communications connect with your clients in a way that makes sense and creates empathy.
Get in touch today to discuss how our digital marketing consultants can help you.
See also Do you do digital?
Image (c) Shutterstock | Hilch