Trevor Lambert FCIM is an experienced digital marketer who first became involved in early website development in the 1990s.
Since then he has developed numerous websites and maintained a keen interest in keeping up to speed with the latest developments in digital, carefully avoiding the fads and scientifically testing new approaches.
Trevor provides expertise, practical advice and hands-on support in the following areas:
- Blogging and content – compelling, accessible, search engine friendly copy built around the terms people use to find your kind of services
- Copywriting for web sites – from landing pages to complete sites
- Customer profiles, journeys and experience – seeing your website from your clients’ perspective
- Digital collateral – interactive brochures and materials
- Digital strategies – that integrate with your wider strategy and business plans
- Google analytics interpreted – understand where your website traffic comes from and what people do when they land on your site
- Email marketing – still the most cost-effective form of marketing for many
- Metadata analysis and optimisation – Unlocking the secret code of your website
- Pay per click advertising – From Google Adwords to LinkedIn advertising, our PPC partners specialise in getting the best bang for your buck
- Search engine optimisation – be found more easily by Google
- Social media – using the platforms that matter efficiently and avoiding time-consuming distractions
- Video for online – in partnership with approved suppliers we can create video case studies, interviews and animated explainer videos for your website
- Website reviews – root and branch analysis that combines experience with tried and tested analysis tools
Trevor was extremely helpful and very insightful when it came to helping us with SEO and website improvements. He went out of his way to give us the information we needed and we were delighted to move to the first page of Google search by just making his suggested tweeks. We would 100% recommend Trevor.
Amelia Whittaker, Director | Kicks Dance Ltd
A simple, quick website analysis can quickly reveal priority areas for improvement which can have a surprisingly rapid impact on your search engine rankings and conversion rates. We can work with you to take you through, step-by-step, the improvements that will have a measurable result on the results you see from Google, Bing and all other search engines.
But don’t assume this is a technical exercise. At the heart of all our digital marketing consultancy is the need to ensure all communications connect with your clients in a way that makes sense and creates empathy.
Get in touch today to discuss how our digital marketing consultants can help you.
See also Do you do digital?
Image (c) Shutterstock | Hilch