Glass Halo provides freelance or part-time Marketing Director service for organisations based in or around Berkshire.
We specialise in B2B services providers, charities and public sector organisations, but also have experience and insights that are applicable to almost any sector.
I have nearly 30 years’ experience, marketing consultancies, executive search specialists, interim management agencies, recruitment firms, education and local government.
Imagine all the benefits of 30 years in marketing leadership and application, without the costs involved in recruiting or employing a full-time member of staff. Suddenly, the kind of marketing support a growing company needs becomes very affordable.
That’s because I work as a freelance Marketing Director, helping managing directors, business owners and others who have taken in the marketing brief but don’t perhaps have the background to deliver on all fronts.
I can also provide leadership, advice and support to your in-house marketing team
The part-time Marketing Director process
- We meet to get an understanding of your business priorities for the year ahead. I use a light version of my analysis tool to get an idea of where we need to focus.
- We agree a retainer relationship which might be just one or two days a month to something more intense if necessary. Extra days can be arranged as necessary.
- I run an analysis of your current marketing using a tool with more than 100 questions, plus interviews with key stakeholders and checking out existing marketing data.
- I develop a plan or strategy, with recommendations for priority activities, including traditional, digital and content marketing.
- I deliver the plan, in full consultation with you, or work with your team to make sure the plan happens.
- I monitor the results and feedback the key messages to you with recommendations.
In addition, I can be available for email, phone or Skype consultations, so you’re never alone when it when it comes to making a marketing decision.
Get in touch now or call 07747 474967 to see how my part-time marketing director service can help you.
NOTE: The nature of the support I provide means I can only work with a limited number of organisations each year. To ensure confidentiality – and as a basic courtesy – I normally only support one supplier per niche. Thank you. However, my small, carefully selected associate network includes marketing consultants who have help senior marketing leadership positions in a number of other sectors.